Opinion Recaps Reviews Interviews Explainers
News

Brandi Glanville says Denise Richards sent her a cease and desist letter

The Brandi Glanville and Denise Richards drama is heating up on RHOBH
Brandi Glanville is making some shocking allegations against Denise Richards. Pic credit: Bravo

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills cast member Brandi Glanville is saying costar Denise Richards sent her a cease and desist letter to stop talking about their drama.

Based on the trailer for Season 10, that feud between Brandi and Denise explodes. It is one of the juiciest stories featured in the new season full of she said/she said drama.

What started the Brandi vs. Denise battle?

RHOBH’s first look alludes to the alleged romance between Denise and Brandi. The latter claims they had a month’s long sexual relationship after Denise told Brandi she was in an open marriage.

Earlier this year, Daily Mail reported the reason Denise abruptly stopped filming the Bravo show was that the news of her romance with Brandi was spilled to the cast on a trip to Rome. It resulted in Denise having a nasty showdown with the other cast members.

A rep for Denise has denied she and her husband, Aaron Phypers, have an open marriage. Denise, too has called out the lie regarding her marriage on social media. She has repeatedly stated she is 100% in a monogamous relationship with her hubby.

Adding fuel to the drama, Brandi fired off a series of tweets aimed at Denise. One said she had been “Denised.” Another round of tweets blasted Denise with, “Seriously b***h???? You wanna play-” followed by: “1-blackmail is illegal, 2-I have no skeletons in my closet (they’re all on the internet), 3-slut shaming is soooooo last year.”

Cease and Desist letter

The good news for RHOBH fans is all of the Brandi and Denise craziness, including the reveal of the alleged affair, will play out in Season 10. In the trailer, Lisa Rinna bluntly asks Denise if she has issued a cease and desist letter.

Brandi was recently on Danny Pellegrino’s podcast Everything Iconic, to talk about the upcoming season of the Bravo series. She informed Danny he would have to watch to find out what was going on with her and Denise.

“As far as the Denise stuff, because I was given a cease and desist, I’m gonna just not talk,” Brandi said during part of the interview.

Now RHOBH was filmed months ago, so either Brandi told the other cast members about the cease and desist, or the show filmed new footage after her podcast interview.

The answer to the cease and desist, as well as to what really went down between Denise Richards and Brandi Glanville, will be revealed in due time. Bravo cameras captured it all, and fans are in for one wild ride during the upcoming season of RHOBH.

Along with Denise, Brandi and Lisa, Erika Jayne, Camille Grammer, Teddi Mellencamp, Kyle Richards, and Dorit Kemsley are all back for the new season. Newcomers Garcelle Beauvais and Sutton Stracke have also been thrown into the mix to add even more drama to the housewives.

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills returns April 15 at 9/8c on Bravo.

Leave a Reply

avatar
  Subscribe  
Notify of