Days of our Lives spoilers for the Tuesday May 15, 2018, episode of the NBC super soap reveal several Salem lives are forever altered as tons of unexpected drama, spectacle, and excitement shake the citizens at home and abroad.
On Tuesday, Theresa (Jen Lilley) will play ball with the devil in order to get what she wants. She scores her freedom from the Mexican drug lord holding her hostage, but is the price too treacherous even for Salem’s baddest bad girl?
Meanwhile Theresa’s sister Eve (Kassie DePaiva) will have a similarly earth-shattering encounter back in town. It had to happen sooner or later, and J.J. (Casey Moss) and Eve finally come face to face.
Let’s hope these two find some measure of peace regarding their hideous, repugnant past, instead of holding on to mutual bitterness and resentment.
- Jarlena commercial is hysterical!
- Who else loves Linsey Godfrey?
- Do you like Robin Strasser, aka Dorian Lord, as Vivian Alamain?
Elsewhere, on the down low Steve (Stephen Nichols) seeks a favor from Roman (Josh Taylor) and John (Drake Hogestyn) has a proposition for Marlena (Deidre Hall).
I think a wedding or three would make for a perfect May sweeps storyline, don’t you?!
Be sure to return to Monsters and Critics for all the soap news you need to know, and sign up for our daily Days of our Lives spoilers email below!
Days of our Lives airs weekdays during the day on NBC.
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019