Days of our Lives spoilers for the Thursday, November 1, 2018 episode of the NBC soap tease that some sneaky and even sinister happenings take place in Salem after a very spooky and haunted Halloween. Don’t the goblins and ghouls ever give Salem a rest? Apparently not!
Susan (Stacy Haiduk) is front and center today as she seems to have info that everyone wants. First off, Sami (Alison Sweeney) gets an idea that Susan just may hold the answers to the questions she has about E.J.
In particular, what does Susan know about the mystery patient that Sami wants to be E.J.? The mystery of his identity is shrouded in a cloudy haze, but if anyone can cut through the mean, mean, mean, mist, it’s Susan!
And all on her own, Susan begins to have strange thoughts about Rex (Kyle Lowder). Her Spidey sense is telling her that something needs to be investigated about the newly-returned young man. How will Rex respond to her snooping around his personal space?
Back to Sami, she has a reunion with an old flame. I know, there are so many of them! On Thursday, it’s Lucas (Bryan Dattilo) who gets his number punched. What do these two have to talk about? Quite a bit actually, you don’t want to miss their meetup!
- Jarlena commercial is hysterical!
- Who else loves Linsey Godfrey?
- Do you like Robin Strasser, aka Dorian Lord, as Vivian Alamain?
Belle (Martha Madison) is growing antsy over her involvement in the Baby Bon Bon case. She knows that Mimi (Farah Fath) is really the adorable infant’s mom, not Bonnie (Judi Evans). But, it seems that someone else is closing in on this sneaky little secret.
Will Chloe (Nadia Bjorlin) discover the truth and call foul? We know Lucas is set to leave Salem, will it be with a broken heart over not being a dad as he has been led to believe? Tune in and find out!
Days of our Lives airs on weekdays on NBC.
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019