The Bachelor is wrapping up in Australia and people who enjoy spoilers are just waiting to learn who Peter Weber will pick in the end. One of the final women left is Victoria Fuller, a woman who has been involved in much of the drama this season.
Not only has she been labeled a homewrecker because she has supposedly ruined several marriages, but she also came face to face with someone from her past.
That man is Chase Rice, a country musician who was hired to perform for Peter and Victoria.
Thus far, we only know what has been revealed by Reality Steve, but during the CMA Awards, Rice was questioned about what happened on the show.
📺 We love reality TV.
✨ Our new IG page for re-edited reality clips, memes, and all the piping hot tea.
⬇️ Link in Bio
As it turns out, he felt set up by production but denies that there is a love triangle with him, Victoria, and Peter.
My thoughts:Love The Bachelor as Much as We Do?
Join Us On Facebook!
1) He knew Victoria was going on the show bc she told him before she left she was
2) He knew he was performing on a date this season
3) He’s been on reality TV before (Survivor)
4) He should’ve known they’d put him on Victoria’s date. That’s common sense
— RealitySteve (@RealitySteve) November 14, 2019
Based on what Rice says during the interview, Steve concludes that he knew that Victoria was going to be on the show and he knew he was going to perform on a date.
While he may not have known that he was performing during Victoria’s date, he admits during the interview that he felt set up by production.
In the interview, Rice also denies that there are any romantic feelings for Victoria, essentially saying that he wishes Victoria and Peter all the best.
The date, which will play out on The Bachelor, was detailed by Steve on his website. He explained that Peter and Chase will have a chat alone.
In addition, Victoria supposedly pulls Peter away from the date as soon as she possibly can, because she feels odd about it all.
It was supposedly this date with Chase Rice that started all of the warnings about Victoria, including how she had ruined marriages before coming on The Bachelor.
The Bachelor premieres Monday, January 6, 2020, at 8/7c on ABC.
- The Bachelor franchise in 2021 is all about women and diversity – and we are here for it - 18th March 2021
- Michelle Young reveals what she’s doing to prepare for The Bachelorette - 18th March 2021
- Clay Harbor says ATFR wasn’t the same without Chris Harrison and The Bachelor alums respond - 18th March 2021