On The Young and the Restless Victor (Eric Braeden) has a handsome new doctor treating him, but the newbie is no stranger to Genoa City. Who is this brilliant but mysterious eye-candy?
Dr. Nate Hastings (Brooks Darnell) is the son of Dr. Olivia Hastings and Neil Winters’ godson. Nathan, who goes by Nate, and was last seen in 2011.
Olivia is sister to the late Drucilla who had a tempestuous relationship, including marriage, with Neil. Olivia and Neil also had a dalliance.
Olivia is presumably working in Africa with the medical organization Doctors Without Borders.
As a side note, Olivia is a cousin to The Bold and the Beautiful’s Justin Barber (Aaron D. Spears). The sister soaps like to feature crossover storylines so it’s entirely possible that Nate will make a visit to L.A. at some point in the future!
- Are you sad about Celebrity Big Brother 2020 getting canceled?
- Why did Elena leave?
- What’s your favorite memory of Delia?
Nate arrived in secrecy to treat Victor’s medical malady. At this point, we don’t know what his specialty is, but he’s already attracted the eyes of the ladies.
While Tessa (Cait Fairbanks) thinks he’s a hottie, Hilary (Mishael Morgan) was furiously riled up by the good doctor. Sparks are flying fast and furious between these two and he’s only been in town two minutes!
Stay tuned, it looks like Nate will be hailed a hero for saving Victor’s life, and he already has several potential romances to pursue.
This is Darnell’s first daytime role, he previously starred in Shadowhunters on Freeform.
The Young and the Restless airs Monday through Friday on CBS.
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019