The Young and the Restless spoilers for the Monday June 18, 2018 episode of the CBS super soap promise heaps of red hot action along with plenty of shocking upset for several fan faves.
Jack (Peter Bergman) and Kyle (Michael Mealor) take the mysterious key from Dina’s (Marla Adams) old business artifacts to the bank, hoping to find a clue to the, “who’s your daddy?” dilemma.
What’s inside the safety deposit box? A picture of someone long gone, but possibly Jack’s progenitor: Phillip Chancellor. He’s standing next to Dina and they look cozy. Could it be?
Nick (Joshua Morrow) and Sharon (Sharon Case) have radically different ideas about their future. After a third party suggests it would be better for Christian if they split up, each takes drastic action. Sharon declares she’s leaving Nick, but with a flourish he takes a knee and proposes!
Meanwhile loose lips Victoria (Amelia Heinle) drops a big whopper on Brittany (Lauren Woodland) that arouses her suspicions about J.T.’s fate.
- Are you sad about Celebrity Big Brother 2020 getting canceled?
- Why did Elena leave?
- What’s your favorite memory of Delia?
Hurricane Summer (Hunter King) continues to chase after Billy (Jason Thompson) like a dog after prime rib. She manages to wiggle on to one of his work projects so that she can be closer to him, and warns her mom’s boyfriend that she will have him in the end. Yikes!
Be sure to return to Monsters and Critics for all the soap news you need to know, and sign up for our daily soaps spoilers email below!
The Young and the Restless airs weekdays during the day on CBS and in the evening on PopTV.
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019