The Young and the Restless spoilers for the Thursday, August 2, 2018 episode of the CBS sudser tease that more than a few surprising moves are busted out today, while one very patient man does what he does best!
Hevon fans are dying a million slow deaths along with Devon over Hilary’s (Mishael Morgan) premature passing.
But as they say, life goes on, and the living must learn to cope with their new reality. In this new world without Hilary, Neil (Kristoff St. John) must step up and be the patriarch that his family needs him to be.
He has tried to help Devon without much success but now he must make the peace among warring factions, an uphill battle given the circumstances.
After decades together, you wouldn’t think that an old married couple could surprise each other anymore, but that just to goes to show you why you shouldn’t make assumptions!
- Are you sad about Celebrity Big Brother 2020 getting canceled?
- Why did Elena leave?
- What’s your favorite memory of Delia?
After half a lifetime in each other’s orbit, Victor (Eric Braeden) manages to amaze Nikki (Melody Thomas Scott) today.
In other Newman news, the young heirs to the throne throw down their swords and makeup. Look for Victoria (Amelia Heinle) and Nick (Joshua Morrow) to hug it out—aw!
Be sure to return to Monsters and Critics for all the soap news you need to know and sign up for our daily soaps spoilers email below!
The Young and the Restless airs weekdays during the day on CBS and in the evening on PopTV.
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019