The Young and the Restless spoilers for the Tuesday June 5, 2018 episode of the CBS soap promise that the Newman’s are having supersized headaches when it comes to their personal lives.
Nick (Joshua Morrow) will not believe the lengths that Victor (Eric Braeden) goes to in order to stake a claim on Christian. Both now know that the other knows the truth: Christian is Adam’s son not Nick’s.
Since Nick won’t play nice with Victor and take over at Newman Enterprises, Victor strikes back by suing for custody of the boy. After all, he is a blood grandfather, while Nick is a blood uncle only. Check mate!
That truce lasted what, 24 hours? But Nick won’t back down. Last week Victor angered Nick by warning not to cross him and declaring that he will never win against the Mighty Victor Newman. So expect Nick to do whatever takes to get what he wants. How will this affect his newly formed relationship with Sharon (Sharon Case) who’s all about peace and love these days?
Elsewhere Abby (Melissa Ordway) has a huge issue with her new fling Arturo (Jason Canela) sleeping with her stepmom and not telling her! Oops.
- Are you sad about Celebrity Big Brother 2020 getting canceled?
- Why did Elena leave?
- What’s your favorite memory of Delia?
Last week Nikki (Melody Thomas Scott) got scorched eyeballs when she saw these two making out and dropped a bombshell on Abby: I got to the tool belt first!
Abby confronts Arturo over this mess and doesn’t hold back. Why should she? Arturo does some hasty backtracking, and explains that it was Nikki’s idea not to spill the beans.
Be sure to return to Monsters and Critics for all the soap news you need to know, and sign up for our daily soaps spoilers email below!
The Young and the Restless airs weekdays during the day on CBS and in the evening on PopTV.
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019