The Young and the Restless spoilers for the Monday July 30, 2018 episode of the CBS sudser tease that the aftermath of Hilary’s (Mishael Morgan) tragic and untimely death has grave and impactful repercussions throughout Genoa City.
Devon (Bryton James) needs tons of support and his loved ones are there to give it to him. Nate (Brooks Darnell) is remorseful that he did not save Hilary’s life. Later Shauna (Camryn Hamm) receives the bad news from Devon and they hug. He tells the wayward teen that she can stay as long as she likes.
Later Devon runs off to work to get away from all of the sad memories. But there he watches Mariah (Camryn Grimes) give an on air tribute to her former boss and falls apart all over again.
Tessa (Cait Fairbanks) then drops a stunning bombshell on Mariah: don’t come on the run with me!
Nick (Joshua Morrow) and Billy (Jason Thompson) fight, with Nick getting the worst end of the bruising. But in the end he’s the victor as he and Jack (Peter Bergman) talk about their how successful Dark Horse will be.
- Are you sad about Celebrity Big Brother 2020 getting canceled?
- Why did Elena leave?
- What’s your favorite memory of Delia?
Back at the office, vixen of the month Summer (Hunter King), tries to kiss away Billy’s boo boo! Does he let her? Tune in and find out!
Be sure to return to Monsters and Critics for all the soap news you need to know, and sign up for our daily soaps spoilers email below!
The Young and the Restless airs weekdays during the day on CBS and in the evening on PopTV.
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019