The Young and the Restless spoilers for the Monday July 30, 2018 episode of the CBS soap promise a boatload of soapy angst as tensions rise between family members, a certain blond vixen toys with her towel, and a mystery calamity befalls Tessa.
Summer (Hunter King) has the good grace to tell Billy (Jason Thompson) that she’s sorry for flouncing around in a towel in front of him, but there’s an eavesdropper! Kyle (Michael Mealor) later approaches Summer and they argue about telling Billy that Phyllis (Gina Tognoni) had revenge sex.
Mariah (Camryn Grimes) and Sharon (Sharon Case) put their heads together to discuss Nick’s desire to leave the ranch, and Sharon’s reluctance. Later, Mariah is scared out of her wits when she hears someone threatening Tessa (Cait Fairbanks) during a phone call.
The whole Hilary (Mishael Morgan) death tragedy continues to affect her loved ones. Mattie (Lexie Stevenson) and Devon (Bryton James) get into it over how he’s treating her mom. Later Cane (Daniel Goddard) confronts Devon with a warning. They get into a heated argument with Devon proclaiming that he has every intention of making Lily (Kristal Khalil) pay!
But will she turn her own guilty self in before he has the chance to?
- Are you sad about Celebrity Big Brother 2020 getting canceled?
- Why did Elena leave?
- What’s your favorite memory of Delia?
Be sure to return to Monsters and Critics for all the soap news you need to know, and sign up for our daily soaps spoilers email below!
The Young and the Restless airs weekdays during the day on CBS and in the evening on PopTV.
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019