The Young and the Restless spoilers for the Wednesday July 11, 2018 episode of the CBS soap promise a fun time in Genoa City as besties help each other out and a newbie settles in.
Schick have reason to think about their future. They’re together and hope to have Christian back one day. They also have a wedding to whip up.
But something eerie is also on their minds. Who in the heck is the hoodie-wearing hoodlum popping up in their dark back yard?
That vision would be scary enough but when the face looks like J.T.’s it’s downright frightful.
Phyllis (Gina Tognoni) leans on Hilary (Mishael Morgan). That’s a scary thought given as how irrational pregnant Hilary has been lately. But Phyllis needs some direction and Hilary is more than happy to yap her gums and give it to her. Hopefully she steers her friend in the right direction.
- Are you sad about Celebrity Big Brother 2020 getting canceled?
- Why did Elena leave?
- What’s your favorite memory of Delia?
Handsome but grieving Dr. Nate (Brooks Darnell) makes up his mind. He is happy to settle down in Genoa City. Maybe the new location will help ease the pain of losing his wife. Then again, Hilary seems to be happy to help in that regard also. Every time she sees him she licks her chops like a moggie licks a mackerel!
Be sure to return to Monsters and Critics for all the soap news you need to know, and sign up for our daily soaps spoilers email below!
The Young and the Restless airs weekdays during the day on CBS and in the evening on PopTV.
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019