The Young and the Restless spoilers for the Thursday July 19, 2018 episode of the CBS sudser promise a boatload of soapy drama full of shock and awesome, so let’s get started dishing the dirt!
Sharon (Sharon Case) has serious concerns about Nick’s (Joshua Morrow) mental health and stability and we can see why. Who goes to the lengths he did to impersonate a dead guy? And for what, getting back at and humiliating Victor?
Sharon is right to worry. Nick’s goofy plan backfires and all he accomplishes is further angering up Victor’s already volatile blood. This cannot be good for anyone that Nick loves.
Elsewhere another titan of industry makes a bold move. Jack (Peter Bergman) grabs the bull by the horns and takes decisive action after a period of indecision.
Abby (Melissa Ordway) is put in an unfortunate position. She has the hard task of choosing sides, but she has no choice. Will The Naked Heiress be swayed by her emotions or let logic rule the day?
- Are you sad about Celebrity Big Brother 2020 getting canceled?
- Why did Elena leave?
- What’s your favorite memory of Delia?
Spoiler alert: Abby acts swiftly but will she soon regret taking sides in this contentious matter? Stay tuned and find out!
Be sure to return to Monsters and Critics for all the soap news you need to know, and sign up for our daily soaps spoilers email below!
The Young and the Restless airs weekdays during the day on CBS and in the evening on PopTV.
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019