The Young and the Restless spoilers for the Wednesday June 12, 2018 episode of the CBS sudser reveal that Sharon (Sharon Case) is an uncomfortable position as someone examines her character.
Of course there’s lots to be uncomfortable about. Sharon’s shady past is longer than is her rosy present. Cavorting with her father-in-law is something no one is likely to forget anytime soon. And baby stealing didn’t win her legions of fans, either.
But Sharon has been living the life of a saint (for her anyway) recently. Except for that accessory to murder thingy. Is her character up to withstanding the scrutiny?
Elsewhere, a surprising individual finds out something of immense value to Jack (Peter Bergman).
Ever since being told in the most rude way possible that his paternity is a big fat lie, Jack has been consumed with discovering the real root of his DNA.
- Are you sad about Celebrity Big Brother 2020 getting canceled?
- Why did Elena leave?
- What’s your favorite memory of Delia?
On Wednesday Neil (Kristoff St. John) of all people uncovers a crucial paternity clue that involves Dina (Marla Adams). Should she be trusted to tell the truth given that she is dealing with Alzheimer’s?
Meanwhile, Abby (Melissa Ordway) must face facts about her lusty Latin contractor. Is Arturo (Jason Canela) worth the heartache and hassle she’s gone through over him thus far? Stay tuned folks, The Naked Heiress is about to make a bombshell decision about whether Arturo is Mr. Right or Mr. Right Now!
Be sure to return to Monsters and Critics for all the soap news you need to know, and sign up for our daily soaps spoilers email below!
The Young and the Restless airs weekdays during the day on CBS and in the evening on PopTV.
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019