The Young and the Restless spoilers for the Friday July 6, 2018 episode of the CBS soap promise that tons of hot soapy action is in store for the Newman Family while a blond bombshell takes drastic measures.
Ashley (Eileen Davidson) will do something that is completely within her wheelhouse on Friday. She’s been at the middle of the escalating drama surrounding Newman Enterprises and decides to do what she does best.
Spoilers reveal that the brazen exec makes an audacious move, but will Ashley regret her brashness?
Or will Victor (Eric Braeden) praise her assertiveness? The Mustache will be in defensive mode although it’s not clear if his hackles are up due to the custody fight or J.T. or whoever is trying to sink his business.
Speaking of J.T., is he the one who has Sharon (Sharon Case) and Nikki (Melody Thomas Scott) in meltdown mode? Something has these ladies spooked and whatever it is, spoilers reveal that they are in a vulnerable position.
- Are you sad about Celebrity Big Brother 2020 getting canceled?
- Why did Elena leave?
- What’s your favorite memory of Delia?
Be sure to return to Monsters and Critics for all the soap news you need to know, and sign up for our daily soaps spoilers email below!
The Young and the Restless airs weekdays during the day on CBS and in the evening on PopTV.
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019