The Young and the Restless spoilers for the Tuesday June 19, 2018 episode of the CBS sudser reveal that more than one Genoa City resident must do what they do best in order to get what they want.
Smilin’ Jack (Peter Bergman) is back to his old ways. Spoilers reveal that he piles on the charm in his quest to get what he wants, but will it get him answers or more heartache? What will he do if he discovers that he’s definitely not John Abbott’s son?
Elsewhere Phyllis (Gina Tognoni) has to make a rush return to her fierce, take-no-prisoner persona. She is shocked to find out what someone close to her has been up and bares her fangs to bring this certain someone in line. She will take matters into her own hands, but will it be enough to save the damage done to her personal life?
Hevon keep growing closer with each passing day. As they count down to the birth of their baby, Devon (Bryton James) spends less time at the office and more time reassuring Hilary (Mishael Morgan). On Tuesday he will go out of his way to make sure that Hilary knows that he has her support and love.
Be sure to return to Monsters and Critics for all the soap news you need to know, and sign up for our daily soaps spoilers email below!
- Are you sad about Celebrity Big Brother 2020 getting canceled?
- Why did Elena leave?
- What’s your favorite memory of Delia?
The Young and the Restless airs weekdays during the day on CBS and in the evening on PopTV.
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019