The Young and the Restless spoilers for the Wednesday, August 1, 2018 episode of the CBS sudser tease that there will be an epic flood of emotion cresting through Genoa City as brothers tussle and one widower loses it.
Devon is unable to process his emotions following Hilary’s (Mishael Morgan) untimely death. Not to mention the loss of their unborn child and planned future together. He encounters more trauma and drama on Wednesday that could send him over the edge.
Billy (Jason Thompson) and Jack (Peter Bergman) can’t handle their sibling rivalry anymore and let loose! It was bound to happen sooner rather than later as these two have always clashed. Jack’s new position at Dark Horse and his sympathy for Phyllis (Gina Tognoni) make him a juicy target for Billy’s wrath.
But will this latest tussle serve to enrage the fiery flames of competition between these alpha males even more?
Speaking of Phyllis, the blond bombshell herself has something important to convey. She delivers a stunning message on Wednesday. Will her words of wisdom be heeded by those who need to hear them?
- Are you sad about Celebrity Big Brother 2020 getting canceled?
- Why did Elena leave?
- What’s your favorite memory of Delia?
Be sure to return to Monsters and Critics for all the soap news you need to know and sign up for our daily soaps spoilers email below!
The Young and the Restless airs weekdays during the day on CBS and in the evening on PopTV.
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019