The Young and the Restless spoilers for the Monday July 23, 2018 episode of the CBS soap promise some couplings that are sexy, some that are tragic, and some that are downright sinisterly sneaky!
Of course Hilary (Mishael Morgan) is heartbroken about losing her unborn child. Devon does everything imaginable to help her but it may be a case of too little, too late.
Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive! Phick agree to keep their secret night of passion a secret, a vow that of course will never be allowed to stay under the radar. Last week they licked their wounds in each other’s arms, and inevitably woke up wondering, what the heck just happened?
In the broad daylight and sans alcohol, Nick admits he still adores Sharon (Sharon Case) and Red admits she still lusts Billy (Jason Thompson).
Somehow, someway Kyle (Michael Mealor) will find out about the tryst. He needs leverage to blackmail Billy so he and Ashley (Eileen Davidson) can wrest control of Jabot!
- Are you sad about Celebrity Big Brother 2020 getting canceled?
- Why did Elena leave?
- What’s your favorite memory of Delia?
Be sure to return to Monsters and Critics for all the soap news you need to know, and sign up for our daily soaps spoilers email below!
The Young and the Restless airs weekdays during the day on CBS and in the evening on PopTV.
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019