The Young and the Restless spoilers for the Wednesday July 18, 2018 episode of the CBS soap tease that friends and maybe lovers experience major emotional upheaval!
Tessa (Cait Fairbanks) and Mariah (Camryn Grimes) have an unexpected moment of sudden joy. Could this be the beginning of a beautiful relationship? A bit of thanks should be given to Kyle (Michael Mealor) after all, he was the one who arranged a rooftop movie night for these two. That was enough to get the ball rolling and now it could be full steam ahead!
In a distinctly different realm of emotional intensity, Lily (Cristal Khalil) goes after Hilary (Mishael Morgan). We knew the détente between these two couldn’t last. There’s too much water under the Winters’ bridge, and Lily is fiercely protective of her family.
Lily is gobsmacked by Hilary’s latest maneuver and when she spies her nemesis she goes on a rampage.
Nick (Joshua Morrow), aka Faux J.T., decides to turn over a new leaf. Again. He’s had more reincarnations than a Buddhist monk: coffee barista, junior executive, homeless advocate, stay-at-home dad, but maybe his latest iteration will be the one that he sticks with.
- Are you sad about Celebrity Big Brother 2020 getting canceled?
- Why did Elena leave?
- What’s your favorite memory of Delia?
What has he decided to launch himself into this time? Stay tuned and find out!
Be sure to return to Monsters and Critics for all the soap news you need to know, and sign up for our daily soaps spoilers email below!
The Young and the Restless airs weekdays during the day on CBS and in the evening on PopTV.
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019