The Young and the Restless spoilers for the Tuesday July 24, 2018 episode of the CBS sudser reveal tons of torment are in store for several Genoa City citizens today, so let’s not waste another second before diving into the dramatic goings-on!
Hilary (Mishael Morgan) is in bad shape. After the car crash that took the life of her unborn baby, her prognosis is not good. This understandably has her loved ones in crisis mode.
Devon realizes that his life is nothing without the love of his life and does some serious bargaining. He can’t buy Hilary’s life back, but he can hope for a miraculous event to follow the devastating one that has ruined their immediate future.
Meanwhile Mariah (Camryn Grimes) can’t believe what has happened to her boss. Just yesterday the Iron Maiden had shown her softer side, leading Mariah to have hope for the future. Now that Hilary is fighting for her life, the redhead is desperate to help. She can’t do anything to help her frenemy, but can she do something important for her ex, Devon?
Jack (Peter Bergman) is once again the recipient of bad news. When will the tide turn for Smilin’ Jack? Apparently not anytime soon as he is extremely distressed by the latest information that comes his way. Will a surprise someone put the grin back on his face? Tune in and find out!
- Are you sad about Celebrity Big Brother 2020 getting canceled?
- Why did Elena leave?
- What’s your favorite memory of Delia?
Be sure to return to Monsters and Critics for all the soap news you need to know, and sign up for our daily soaps spoilers email below!
The Young and the Restless airs weekdays during the day on CBS and in the evening on PopTV.
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019