The Young and the Restless spoilers for the Wednesday July 25, 2018 episode of the CBS soap promise more drama as the fallout from recent events continues to rock and roil several Genoa City lives.
Mariah (Camryn Grimes) can’t keep a stiff upper lip anymore. Her life has fallen apart in recent days and the stress prompts her to finally act. She’s torn up over the tragedy that Hevon have endured and now her brand new girlfriend appears to be cheating on her.
But appearances can be deceiving as we all know, so when Mariah takes a stand, how will Tessa (Cait Fairbanks) react?
Phyllis (Gina Tognoni) has a lot to account for. After having revenge sex with her ex, Nick (Joshua Morrow), the blonde vixen can’t handle the guilt and stress. On top of it, that sneaky little snake Kyle (Michael Mealor) knows the what of her sticky situation, but not the who. Explosive spoilers tease that Phyllis will come clean; but to who and how much?
Cane (Daniel Goddard) finds himself with the opportunity to make amends. He, too, like Mariah, has been having a heckuva time lately, with stress coming from Jack (Peter Bergman) and Kyle’s grave digging antics to Hilary’s (Mishael Morgan) misfortune. How will he handle his explosive emotions? Stay tuned and find out!
- Are you sad about Celebrity Big Brother 2020 getting canceled?
- Why did Elena leave?
- What’s your favorite memory of Delia?
Be sure to return to Monsters and Critics for all the soap news you need to know, and sign up for our daily soaps spoilers email below!
The Young and the Restless airs weekdays during the day on CBS and in the evening on PopTV.
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019