The Young and the Restless spoilers for the Friday June 22, 2018 episode of the CBS sudser tease that a very inappropriate secret threatens to detonate one of Genoa City’s most solid couples.
Summer (Hunter King) and Billy (Jason Thompson) run like naughty children into the weeds when they make a pact to keep a secret from Phyllis (Gina Tognoni). What are they hiding? Something that Phyllis definitely wouldn’t approve of, especially since it involves the two of them doing it together!
On a different note entirely, loved up lovebirds Sharon (Sharon Case) and Nick (Joshua Morrow) have a stunning news flash of a different kind for their loved ones.
Are we getting closer to solving the J.T. mystery? Friday the wife abuser’s ex-wife Mackenzie (Kelly Kruger) pops back up in town, and makes a beeline for Victoria (Amelia Heinle).
Speculation has it that lawyer Brittany’s (Lauren Woodland) recent return is no coincidence, and that these two ladies play key roles in solving the J.T. conundrum. Will Brittany send someone to the slammer for the cad’s murder? Stay tuned and find out who’s in the line of fire so to speak!
- Are you sad about Celebrity Big Brother 2020 getting canceled?
- Why did Elena leave?
- What’s your favorite memory of Delia?
Be sure to return to Monsters and Critics for all the soap news you need to know, and sign up for our daily soaps spoilers email below!
The Young and the Restless airs weekdays during the day on CBS and in the evening on PopTV.
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019