The Young and the Restless spoilers for the Tuesday, August 7, 2018 episode of the CBS soap tease lots of angsty drama as the backlash from Hilary’s (Mishael Morgan) death unfold in a most horrific manner.
Lily (Christel Khalil) does the right thing and gives herself up to the cops. Her loved ones tried valiantly to save her from herself, but in the end, a girl’s gotta do what a girl’s gotta do.
Will this bring about peace between her and Devon (Bryton James)? Yeah, right! If anything it only emboldens the grieving widower to make his sister pay to the hilt for “killing” Hilary.
Billy (Jason Thompson) is up to his ears in his old risky moves and Lauren (Tracey Bregman) wants to spank the bad boy! Is she the next Dark Horse defector?
Ashley (Eileen Davidson) comes back to town after taking care of some business and seeks to comfort her old friend Neil (Kristoff St. John). He’s been trying to be the rock for his family through this tragic and difficult time.
- Are you sad about Celebrity Big Brother 2020 getting canceled?
- Why did Elena leave?
- What’s your favorite memory of Delia?
Will he finally break down and let go with Ashley? Their intense meet up may be a case of one thing leading to the next. Is it time for these two charismatic peeps to pick up where they left off?
Be sure to return to Monsters and Critics for all the soap news you need to know and sign up for our daily soaps spoilers email below!
The Young and the Restless airs weekdays during the day on CBS and in the evening on PopTV.
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019