The Young and the Restless spoilers for the Tuesday June 26, 2018 episode of the CBS sudser reveal that a certain Newman power couple must polish their image a bit for public consumption.
Victor (Eric Braeden) and Nikki (Melody Thomas Scott) Newman have been through Hades and back but this latest ripple in their ocean may be enough to sink the ship.
On Tuesday the power couple band together to present a focused message that all is good with the Newman brand. But is their enemy hiding in plain sight?
Newman Enterprises is under attack form an unknown menace and the threat is so real that even Nick (Joshua Morrow) vows to do what he can to protect the company; even if it means teaming with Victor!
Elsewhere Billy (Jason Thompson) takes drastic measures. Since being thrust in charge at Jabot, the stress has been overwhelming and he’s returned to his addictive behaviors. Is he about to sink or swim where meddling Summer (Hunter King) and her temptations are concerned?
- Are you sad about Celebrity Big Brother 2020 getting canceled?
- Why did Elena leave?
- What’s your favorite memory of Delia?
Summer herself is front and center as she has an oddly familiar interaction with Kyle (Michael Mealor). Are these two destined to heat up the GCAC lounge chairs in the coming days? Last week Kyle was pleasantly surprised by her spirited defense of her mom and her shady past. Spoilers reveal that he will let his guard down after seeing her soft side. Will he regret his rash reaction?
Be sure to return to Monsters and Critics for all the soap news you need to know, and sign up for our daily soaps spoilers email below!
The Young and the Restless airs weekdays during the day on CBS and in the evening on PopTV.
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019