The Young and the Restless spoilers for next week’s episode of the CBS soap promise that hot and heated repercussions are in store after this week’s scorching madness and unholy shenanigans.
Devon (Bryton James) does something that surprises Hilary (Mishael Morgan). These two have been through a terrible tragedy and it will be a long time before they can begin to recover. Will his actions ultimately help or hurt their relationship?
Philly are in a bad way. This week Phyllis (Gina Tognoni) hit the roof when she discovered Billy (Jason Thompson) was back to gambling. Of course he had a good reason, he was trying to help her broke daughter. In retaliation, an outraged and betrayed Phyllis slept with her ex, Nick (Joshua Morrow). That’s the most creative thing she could think of?
Speaking of Nick, the Dark Horse gets a reality check from a most unexpected source.
With all of the chaos taking place in the Genoa City business world, debonair and handsome Kyle (Michael Mealor) finally gets a solid entrée into Jabot.
- Are you sad about Celebrity Big Brother 2020 getting canceled?
- Why did Elena leave?
- What’s your favorite memory of Delia?
Mariah (Camryn Grimes) is not pleased with what her peepers spied, Tessa (Cait Fiarbanks) locked up with another lady. Next week she doesn’t budge her position, but what exactly is going on here?
Later in the week Hevon spend time reminiscing about the past. It is a bittersweet moment, filled with regret, love and unexpected loss. After all that they have been through, is their relationship strong enough to withstand losing their precious unborn baby?
Be sure to return to Monsters and Critics for all the soap news you need to know, and sign up for our daily soaps spoilers email below!
The Young and the Restless airs weekdays during the day on CBS and in the evening on PopTV.
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019