The Young and the Restless spoilers for next week’s episode of the CBS super soap reveal that couple antics are front and center as the week unfolds, while Devon (Bryton James) struggles to cope with his loss.
Devon has a monumentally hard time living without Hilary (Mishael Morgan). His coping method is to turn to work in order to deal with his enormous grief. But his loved ones see that he is not managing well at all and reach out to him.
Neil (Kristoff St. John) attempts to help Devon, but his relationship with Lily (Kristal Khalil) is in serious jeopardy.
Lily ran a red light while arguing with Hilary, leading to her catastrophic injuries. At first the secret is kept from Devon and others, but ultimately the whole ugly truth is revealed in a stunning and shocking manner. Can Devon ever forgive his sister?
Later in the week Hilary’s funeral is held, but does Devon have an emotional meltdown that forces him to be unable to attend?
- Are you sad about Celebrity Big Brother 2020 getting canceled?
- Why did Elena leave?
- What’s your favorite memory of Delia?
Meanwhile Summer (Hunter King) and Kyle (Michael Mealor) continue with their hotty flirtatious dance while Arturo (Jason Canela) and Abby (Melissa Ordway) get serious. Are these two moving too fast by talking about a life together?
Elsewhere Cane (Daniel Goddard) is the recipient of a jaw dropping, very nasty bombshell!
Be sure to return to Monsters and Critics for all the soap news you need to know, and sign up for our daily soaps spoilers email below!
The Young and the Restless airs weekdays during the day on CBS and in the evening on PopTV.
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019