The Young and the Restless spoilers for the Monday July 2, 2018 episode of the CBS sudser reveal that Nikki (Melody Thomas Scott) has her hands full while Billy (Jason Thompson) hits the motherlode.
Billy had a close call with the FCC after his summertime Birthday Suit campaign went south along with Kyle’s (Michael Mealor) trunks. But what seemed like a bad judgement call is reversed when Billy is financially rewarded for Kyle’s rogue hijinks. On Monday he doles out campaign profit checks to the Jabot board members but one VIP isn’t on board and causes waves.
Later Jack confesses a dastardly scheme to Kyle, but is it about Billy or Cane (Danial Goddard)?
Victoria (Amelia Heinle) and her posse are terrified that J.T. unburied himself. They take drastic action to get answers but someone stumbles upon their gravesite meeting: will they have to confide in the mystery person?
Nick (Joshua Morrow) puts Nikki in an awkward position when he asks her to side with him over Victor in the custody battle. Which Newman man does she chose?
- Are you sad about Celebrity Big Brother 2020 getting canceled?
- Why did Elena leave?
- What’s your favorite memory of Delia?
Elsewhere Summer’s (Hunter King) plan backfires and Hevon hold their breath.
Be sure to return to Monsters and Critics for all the soap news you need to know, and sign up for our daily soaps spoilers email below!
The Young and the Restless airs weekdays during the day on CBS and in the evening on PopTV.
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019