The Young and the Restless spoilers for the Thursday June 21, 2018 episode of the CBS sudser promise loads of angsty drama is in store as several Genoa City residents act before thinking!
Abby (Melissa Ordway) does something with Arturo (Jason Canela) that she will soon regret: she forgives him!
Sparks fly between these two whenever they’re together, but the same can be said for Arturo and half of the Genoa City female population. As history has shown, once the contractor drops his tool belt, the ladies start to swoon.
Abby knows he’s had a fling with her step mom, and she’s caught him flirting it up with her frenemy Summer (Hunter King). But should she also be worried about Arturo and her mom?!
Speaking of Ashley (Eileen Davidson) she’s in for a shocker on Thursday. We haven’t seen her much since Jack’s (Peter Bergman) been busy with the search for his father, but familial obligations will come front and center once again.
- Are you sad about Celebrity Big Brother 2020 getting canceled?
- Why did Elena leave?
- What’s your favorite memory of Delia?
And finally, it looks like Billy’s (Jason Thompson) cleaned up, sober and faithful act was too good to be true. It took a bit of temptation and wheedling on slinky Summer’s part, but Billy’s resolve nosedives. Phyllis (Gina Tognoni) should have listened when he told her to put distance between them and her delinquent daughter.
Be sure to return to Monsters and Critics for all the soap news you need to know, and sign up for our daily soaps spoilers email below!
The Young and the Restless airs weekdays during the day on CBS and in the evening on PopTV.
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019