The Young and the Restless spoilers for the Thursday June 14, 2018 episode of the CBS soap tease that hot blooded emotions are running amok through the streets of Genoa City as several folk can’t handle the heat on the home front.
First off, Billy (Jason Thompson) implores Phyllis (Gina Tognoni) to switch up their living situation. Her racy vixen of a daughter, Summer (Hunter King) is coming on to him big time and he can’t take it anymore.
At the same time Phyllis laments about how much the pop-tarty and delinquent Summer has turned into her very own mini-me.
Elsewhere Nick (Joshua Morrow) refuses to back down in his war with dad Victor (Eric Braeden). Each wants custody of baby Christian, and they’re willing to rip the family apart to get what they want.
On Thursday Nick lets his emotions get the best of him and makes a declaration that shocks his loved ones. Will he ever be able to make amends after his threat?
- Are you sad about Celebrity Big Brother 2020 getting canceled?
- Why did Elena leave?
- What’s your favorite memory of Delia?
The Genoa City teen scene heats up as Charlie (Noah Alexander Gerry) and Shauna (Camryn Hamm) continue with their flirty ways. Will they turn into the next super couple, or is this just a summer fling thing? Be sure to tune in and find out!
Return to Monsters and Critics for all the soap news you need to know, and sign up for our daily soaps spoilers email below!
The Young and the Restless airs weekdays during the day on CBS and in the evening on PopTV.
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019