The Young and the Restless spoilers for the Wednesday May 23, 2018, episode of the CBS super soap promise lots of red hot action in the budding romance between Abby (Melissa Ordway) and Arturo (Jason Canela)!
Wasn’t it cute last week how Abby kept bugging Arturo to let her drive his 4×4? They were stranded up at the Abbott cabin looking for Jack (Peter Bergman) when a rainstorm stranded the young and restless pair.
Alas, on Wednesday Abby has a new request of the Latin Lover: take it off, take it all off! Abby enlists Arturo’s impeccable pecs in a stylish venture, one that has him putting down his keys and picking up a new wardrobe.
But poor Sharon (Sharon Case) isn’t so lucky! Spoilers reveal that another one of her plans backfires. Does it have to do with gloating to Nick’s mom about how hot her son is?
Meanwhile, Billy is in the catbird seat, aka big boy seat, at Jabot. He and Ashley (Eileen Davidson) agreed he would run the family biz now that Jack (Peter Bergman) is MIA and apparently without a drop of Abbott blood.
- Are you sad about Celebrity Big Brother 2020 getting canceled?
- Why did Elena leave?
- What’s your favorite memory of Delia?
Billy makes plans to move forward, but doesn’t realize that someone is planning a coup! Is Ashley itching to be in control again?
Be sure to return to Monsters and Critics for all the soap news you need to know, and sign up for our daily The Young and the Restless spoilers email below!
The Young and the Restless airs weekdays during the day on CBS and in the evening on PopTV.
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019