The Young and the Restless recap for Friday July 6, 2018 reveals that Victor is in better shape than we thought he was! He lashed out at his loved ones, unable to shoulder the burden of being sick and beset upon by mysterious forces.
What did that hunky new doctor, Nate Hastings (Brooks Darnell), do to Victor to rejuvenate him so quickly?
Speaking of all things Newman, Ashley (Eileen Davidson) had second thoughts about working at Newman Enterprises. With the customers fleeing, and the reporters braying, Ash reconsidered relocating back to Jabot. What are the chances she up and leaves Genoa City altogether?
- Are you sad about Celebrity Big Brother 2020 getting canceled?
- Why did Elena leave?
- What’s your favorite memory of Delia?
Look out Genoa City! Someone is back and ready to settle old scores. Check out this sneak peek of the jaw dropping Y&R airing on Friday, July 6. #CliffhangerFriday
Posted by The Young and the Restless on Thursday, July 5, 2018
The specter of J.T., dead or alive, haunted Sharon (Sharon Case) and Nikki (Melody Thomas Scott). It’s like Groundhog Day (the movie, not the event) with this posse. Nikki was in danger but Sharon had a thing or two to say about it!
Be sure to return to Monsters and Critics for all the soap news you need to know, and sign up for our daily soaps spoilers email below!
The Young and the Restless airs weekdays during the day on CBS and in the evening on PopTV.
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019