The Young and the Restless recap for Tuesday July 10, 2018 shows that the Murder Posse must meet up to discuss past mayhem.
Phyllis (Gina Tognoni), Victoria (Amelia Heinle) and Sharon (Sharon Case) gabbed non-stop about The Guy with J.T.’s Face. A scandalized Sharon declared that they’re living on borrowed time when Nick (Joshua Morrow) found them stewing.
Just then he discovered when the final ruling in the custody trial comes down.
Ashley (Eileen Davidson) didn’t like Summer (Hunter King) hanging around Billy (Jason Thompson) at the office and put her on blast.
Jack (Peter Bergman) almost admitted defeat. Cane (Daniel Goddard) told him there’s no blood clause allowing him to helm Chancellor. But Jack thought that if he proved his DNA it would be a different story. So, what about that little bone that Kyle stole?
- Are you sad about Celebrity Big Brother 2020 getting canceled?
- Why did Elena leave?
- What’s your favorite memory of Delia?
Be sure to return to Monsters and Critics for all the soap news you need to know, and sign up for our daily soaps spoilers email below!
The Young and the Restless airs weekdays during the day on CBS and in the evening on PopTV.
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019