Don’t blame the messenger Days of our Lives fans, but there is some sad news to report as three colorful characters are set to exit stage left. Which of your faves will be off the canvas in the near future?
Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe Lane) has confirmed that she is leaving the show.
She debuted as Ghoul Girl way back in the last century, but her latest return in March 2018 has been less than scintillating. First, she found out that her boyfriend had a secret baby, but that turned out to be a lie.
These days the gorgeous character has been wasted as she hands out drinks and menus at Doug’s Place.
- Jarlena commercial is hysterical!
- Who else loves Linsey Godfrey?
- Do you like Robin Strasser, aka Dorian Lord, as Vivian Alamain?
DOOL tapes several months in advance, so Bjorlin’s last air date cannot be predicted. She has come and gone several times since her debut, and there is no word about a possible return or if the character will be recast.
Also taking his leave (again) is the Human Torso, aka Xander, aka eye candy Paul Telfer. He is sure to stir up pulses and trouble whenever he graces Salem, and his latest stint that began January 3 has been no different.
The drop-dead gorgeous bad boy has been busy bed-hopping, booze-swilling, and blackmailing galore!
But alas, all good things must come to an end, and Xander and his 12-pack will once again depart, this time with juicy blackmail evidence against Eve (Kassie DePaiva).
Which of course means (fingers crossed) that he will figuratively and literally lose his shirt again at some point, necessitating a return to town.
Last but not least, Olivia Rose Keegan is set to depart her role as scheming Claire Brady. She debuted in 2015, but has not been seen much in recent months.
Days of our Lives airs weekdays during the day on NBC.
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019