The Young and the Restless spoilers for the Thursday November 8, 2018 episode of the CBS sudser reveal that some members of the Murder Posse don’t want to play nice anymore, while a certain detective has a shocking announcement that is sure to change lives forever.
After Arturo (Jason Canela) discovered J.T.’s watch in the tilled earth his men were digging, it was just a matter of time before there would be a full scale investigation into how the cad ended up buried beneath the begonias.
Now that the day has come Sharon (Sharon Case) is having a hard time accepting reality. After all, she wasn’t the one who whacked J.T., she just witnessed the crime and helped to cover it up. Why should she go down with the other perps? Indeed! Ironically this would be a good time to lean on Nick (Joshua Morrow) too bad he’s back to his old stomping grounds with Phyllis (Gina Tognoni).
Will Sharon squeal on the others about the crime? Nikki (Melody Thomas Scott) sure hopes not.
On Thursday she is backed up between a rock and a hard place. She is losing her composure, after all she is the murderer. She has a lot to lose if the truth comes out, so Sharon best mind her manners!
- Are you sad about Celebrity Big Brother 2020 getting canceled?
- Why did Elena leave?
- What’s your favorite memory of Delia?
Meanwhile Rey (Jordi Vilasuso) is chomping at the bit to let everyone know what he’s discovered about the find at Chancellor Park.
Unfortunately, he has doubts about Sharon’s involvement in the whole mess. This will definitely be a sticking point in their relationship going forward. Not to mention the specter of his wife coming to town.
Things are getting complicated in Genoa City just in time for November sweeps!
The Young and the Restless airs weekdays during the day on CBS and in the mornings on PopTV at 9/8c.
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019