The Young and the Restless spoilers for the Monday, November 5, 2018 episode of the CBS sudser promise escapades that will singe the hair everywhere! Depending on which side of the fence you’re on, what you’re about to read will thrill you or chill you.
There’s no other way to say it: Nick (Joshua Morrow) and Phyllis have sex again! There, I said it. Yep, Phick are back on. At least for an hour or so. I guess we should have saw this coming. For all his proclamations of everlasting love, Nick is a dog at heart. Let’s hope that Sharon (Sharon Case) stands by her guns and keeps the cad at the curb where he belongs.
Elsewhere Sharon and Billy (Jason Thompson) pour their hearts out to one another. Is that all that transpires? Tune in and find out!
It would be sweet revenge if these two turned to each other in their anguished times. Then again, Sharon deserves better than Billy Boy.
It’s just not clear if Rey (Jordi Vilasuso) is the man for her. The specter of his wife, Mia (Noemi Gonzalez), now looms large over Genoa City. In what should be a magnificent bombshell event, look for Mia to drop jaws as she continues to get around town.
- Are you sad about Celebrity Big Brother 2020 getting canceled?
- Why did Elena leave?
- What’s your favorite memory of Delia?
Meanwhile, Arturo (Jason Canela) makes a grim and hideous discovery. He’s excavating Chancellor Park to repair a broken water pipe but what he find is totally unexpected and insane: human remains.
J.T. has been found at last. This portends trouble for the Murder Posse!
The Young and the Restless airs weekdays during the day on CBS.
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019