The Young and the Restless spoilers for the Monday, November 12, 2018 episode of the CBS soap promise that old flames are hard to put out, new flames are easy to stoke, and a scorned wife wants what’s hers!
Nick (Joshua Morrow) and Sharon (Sharon Case) are seemingly kaput now that he slept with his ex before his wedding day. Oh, did I mention he’s dipping in the same well again? But that’s a story for later!
In the meantime, Sharon has her hands full with her job, her boss and involvement in a murder. It’s a sticky triangle and it all involves Rey (Jordi Vilasuso). The hunky detective whose wife inconveniently pops up at an unfortunate time.
On Monday, Sharon and Rey are in the midst of some serious heat and sizzle. Too bad Mia (Noemi Gonzalez) shows up and throws cold water over what might have been.
Mia will surely drop some bombshells along with the shade when she comes to Genoa City. Speculation is rife that she and Rey’s brother may have had a fling, so expect some November sweeps antics coming up.
- Are you sad about Celebrity Big Brother 2020 getting canceled?
- Why did Elena leave?
- What’s your favorite memory of Delia?
Last week Rey and Arturo got into a hot argument about stealing. Could Arturo have gotten frisky with Rey’s “property?”
Speaking of antics, Phick gets complicated. Phyllis (Gina Tognoni) has a lot going on at the moment. She and Nick must come to an understanding of just what is going on in their mutual life. Besides their wretched kid Summer (Hunter King).
On Monday, Phick have a come to the tent moment. Will this be the beginning of a beautiful relationship or the end of a volatile union? Be sure to tune in and find out!
The Young and the Restless airs weekdays during the day on CBS.
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019