The Young and the Restless spoilers for the Tuesday, November 6, 2018 episode of the CBS soap promise that tough choices and hard decisions are par for the course. Someone we haven’t seen in some time makes an appearance and a couple of handsome guys are between a rock and a hard place. Let’s get started dishing the soapalicious action!
The Abbott family is in a very unfamiliar place as something of a palace usurper has taken control of Jabot. Ashley is (Eileen Davidson) is now off to Paris and no longer an everyday threat to the company. But in her place is another vixen, one with not a drop of Abbott blood. Can she be trusted to run things?
Jack (Peter Bergman) has handed over the reins and the big boy, make that the big girl, chair to Phyllis (Gina Tognoni). His headaches are not over, however. On Tuesday the harried man receives some upsetting news that he was not expecting.
Could it have anything to do with Kyle (Michael Mealor) and Billy (Jason Thompson) scheming to topple Phyllis and take control for themselves?
Elsewhere Cane (Daniel Goddard) also has a very difficult row to hoe. It is incumbent upon him to make a hard choice, and it is one that tears him apart. It remains to be seen how much we will see of the Ashby family in the near future, as matriarch Lily (Christel Khalil) is absent.
- Are you sad about Celebrity Big Brother 2020 getting canceled?
- Why did Elena leave?
- What’s your favorite memory of Delia?
Meanwhile, Christine (Lauralee Bell) is called upon after being absent from the canvas for a while. It appears she is about to get busy on the J.T. case. But where is Paul (Doug Davidson)?
In his place is Rey (Jordi Vilasuso) who is more than capable of bringing the bad guys to justice. Just like Paul used to do!
The Young and the Restless airs weekdays during the day on CBS.
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019