The Young and the Restless spoilers for the Friday August 31, 2018 episode of the CBS sudser reveal that plenty of drama is coming down the pike as the Winters clan gets closer to a domestic apocalypse.
Is hunky Rey (Jordi Vilasuso) giving Victoria the willys? Apparently something spooks her and she must clean up her mess, so to speak. We know that Rey is working for the GCPD, and on the case of the MIA J.T. does he have Vic on the ropes with some grilling?
Elsewhere Devon (Bryton James) realizes the lasting impact that losing his wife will have if he continues down his road of revenge. Not only has he lost the love of his life, he’s set to lose his sister, too, by making her pay for one rash moment in time that contributed to Hilary’s death.
Will he see the error of his ways before it’s too late? Rumor has it that Kristal Khalil who plays Lily, may be on her way out!
Speaking of Lily, her devoted husband Cane (Danial Goddard) steps up in her time of need. He hasn’t always been a white knight, but on Friday he does the right thing and makes an important pledge. Will it be enough turn the tide? Tune in and find out!
- Are you sad about Celebrity Big Brother 2020 getting canceled?
- Why did Elena leave?
- What’s your favorite memory of Delia?
Be sure to return to Monsters and Critics for all the soap news you need to know, and sign up for our daily soaps spoilers email below!
The Young and the Restless airs weekdays during the day on CBS and in the evening on PopTV.
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019