The Young and the Restless has just released a promo video featuring scenes from this week’s tribute to the late Kristoff St. John. It is a tearjerker, and a testament to how much both the character of Neil Winters, as well as his portrayer, will be missed.
The news of Neil’s passing is first spoken of in tomorrow’s episode. Devon (Bryton James) goes upstairs to find out what is going on with his father and comes down with tears in his eyes, apparently finding the Winters patriarch dead.
He returns to the Society bash, where the rest of the family is wondering why Neil has not shown up yet and shares the awful news. Devon first tells Lily (Christel Khalil) with Cane (Daniel Goddard) coming to console her as she nearly collapses.
Scenes that follow during the week show Malcolm (Shemar Moore) saying, “I don’t want to think about a world without Neil Winters in it,” as well as all of Neil’s loved ones and close friends reacting to the horrible news.
Jack (Peter Bergman) says, “Neil didn’t just touch lives, he saved lives.” Fans know that Neil was a rock solid friend for Jack throughout his struggles, and especially for those that involved their mutual struggle to stay sober.
- Are you sad about Celebrity Big Brother 2020 getting canceled?
- Why did Elena leave?
- What’s your favorite memory of Delia?
Get the tissues ready Y&R fans because this one is going to bring the tears!
The Young and the Restless airs weekdays on CBS.
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019