Noemi Gonzalez has reportedly been cast in the role of Rey’s estranged wife Mia on The Young and the Restless.
There had been a lot of speculation that Rey’s wife (Jordi Vilasuso) may one day come looking for him. Now it looks like that’s about to happen, with Gonzalez’ debut tying nicely into the famed November sweeps period for the CBS soap.
According to Soap Opera Digest, her first episode will be on November 12. However, no more information was shared which leads to a lot of what ifs for the situation in Genoa City.
Mia will be brought into the Rosales family line, which has already been a point of contention for some Y&R viewers.
Rey is somewhat of a mystery on The Young and the Restless. He is currently mixed up with Sharon (Sharon Case) now that Nick (Joshua Morrow) is out of the picture.
- Are you sad about Celebrity Big Brother 2020 getting canceled?
- Why did Elena leave?
- What’s your favorite memory of Delia?
With the arrival of Mia, this could cause a huge rift in the budding of what is expected to be a relationship at some point. Also, could this put Nick and Mia in close enough quarters to spark up something?
You may recognize Noemi Gonzalez from her appearances in Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones, as Evette Arista, or the Hulu exclusive series, East Los High, in which she played Soli. She also appeared in The Kicks and Rosewood, and plays Molly in upcoming horror anthology series Dark/Web.
Her debut date is just in time to stir up some trouble for November sweeps. Adding her at this point in the story was definitely a calculated move, and now fans want to know what she is going to bring with her to Genoa City, including whether or not there are children involved.
We’ll have to tune in to find out!
The Young and the Restless airs weekdays on CBS and weeknights on POPTv.
- Maci Bookout shares family Thanksgiving photo after Ryan Edwards’ dad claims Teen Mom star is keeping him away - 28th November 2020
- Anna Duggar spends time with Kellers in Texas, gets slammed for traveling during pandemic - 27th November 2020
- 5 shocking moments that happened with the Love After Lockup couples - 27th November 2020