Days of our Lives fans are wondering what in the world happened to Eve (Kassie DePaiva), is she leaving DOOL? The answer is a definitive yes and no!
DePaiva spoke to Soap Opera Digest recently about Eve’s comings and goings. Apparently showrunners decided that Eve would take her leave this week, after a hot romp in the hay with her on and off boy toy Brady (Eric Martsolf).
According to DePaiva, “Eve leaves on Halloween she takes her broom and flies off. And she comes back on New Year’s Eve.” Oh, ok, that sounds a whole lot better already.
The screen glows when DePaiva is on it, and she and Martsolf have sizzle for Days. Of course, it makes sense that the steamy vixen would choose to dump her cad, as he has been decidedly evil in the past.
For example they initially got together as a ruse he tried to pull in cahoots with Victor (John Aniston). But in the end he fell for the blond bombshell and eventually they began to talk marriage.
- Jarlena commercial is hysterical!
- Who else loves Linsey Godfrey?
- Do you like Robin Strasser, aka Dorian Lord, as Vivian Alamain?
Most recently however he discovered that she herself had teamed with Victor in a move that cost him custodyof his young son.
He blew up at her but changed his mind, resulting in the one night stand she used to love him and leave him on Halloween. Trick or treat!
What are the chances that upon her return Eve brings her dark side along with her? Very excellent. A woman scorned is a dangerous entity, and Eve has hot blood running through her veins. Expect a whole lot of calamity to ring in the New Year when Eve flies back in on her broom once again!
Days of our Lives airs weekdays during the day on NBC.
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019