The Days of our Lives video spoiler for the upcoming week promises that nothing but trouble is afoot for your favorite Salem characters. It will be a week of mayhem, drama, and trauma that you do not want to miss!
Doug’s Place will be the hot ticket in town and the only place to be. Why? It’s Jarlena’s anniversary bash, so what could go wrong? Plenty, given that Brady (Eric Martsolf) warns Faux-cole (Arianne Zucker/Stacy Haiduk) that “this has to be a drama-free party!” She looks like a naughty child in return and later mocks someone who will be very displeased.
The happy couple walks through the doors with huge smiles and formal attire as their friends and family all yell “surprise!”
Alas, it will be an evening full of surprises, some happier than others. Anna (Leann Hunley) is most definitely not happy to see Tony (Thaao Penghlis) with Nicole which leads her to express her feelings most astonishingly.
There is a fabulous catfight, and everyone watches in shock as two mature ladies who should know better tussle and wrestle.
- What are your expectations for The Curse of Oak Island Season 8?
- Jarlena commercial is hysterical!
- Who else loves Linsey Godfrey?
Stabi is hot to trot and go at it like they’re in heat. Is there any chance that Maggie (Suzanne Rogers) will throw cold water on their parade once again?
John (Drake Hogestyn) acts very ungentlemanly and grabs a woman who is not his wife! This happens in front of Marlena (Deidre Hall), who could not be more shocked, as are the other guests, especially Eric (Greg Vaughan).
Ultimately the hijinks climax as someone yells, “she’s got a gun!” Who in the world would pack heat at such a festive celebration?
The suspects are endless! Everyone looks to have beef with someone else when in fact it should be a day of bliss for Salem. Maybe they should have double-checked the guest list because there is a bombshell guest who may or may not be who you think it is.
Is the whole shebang just mean, mean, mean?
Be sure to tune in and find out!
Days of our Lives airs weekdays on NBC.
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019