Days of our Lives spoilers for Monday, August 5 reveal that death comes to Salem, while a major himbo is conned by a major vixen.
Here’s everything you need to know to kick start your week!
Sarah’s (Linsey Godfrey) loose lips (in more ways than one!) ruin her marriage to Rex (Kyle Lowder). After hearing her call out Eric’s (Greg Vaughan) name while they were in bed, he finally gets a clue that Sarah is into his brother, not him.
Rex also has the nerve to confront Eric in spite of his history of being a serial cheater.
Much worse off is poor Ted (Gilles Marini) who doesn’t make it out of Salem alive. He was a major sleazeball, liar and cheat, but did he deserve to die for it?
- What are your expectations for The Curse of Oak Island Season 8?
- Jarlena commercial is hysterical!
- Who else loves Linsey Godfrey?
Kristen (Stacy Haiduk) thinks so! Ted has the gall to confront Kristen over her misdeeds, which is like the pot calling the kettle black. She wastes no time plugging him with a bullet from her favorite little gun and that’s the end of that argument.
Later, a gobsmacked Stefan (Brandon Barash) discovers Ted’s lifeless body. As crafty as she is, Kristen successfully makes it look like the new groom Stefan is the killer du jour.
Kristen is a busy girl and she doesn’t let a little thing like bloodshed stop her from coming on to Brady (Eric Martsolf) albeit in her Nicole (Arianne Zucker) mask. This time the lovable lunk gives in. Yikes!
Meanwhile, Gabi (Camila Banus) gives Kristen a run for her money in the business department. Chic Gabi has a huge bombshell to drop that will surprise everyone.
Jack (Matthew Ashford) has the only bright news for the day as he tells everyone that Eli (Lamon Archey) is the new police commissioner. Eve (Kassie DePaiva) has been canned, as if she were ever qualified to begin with.
Days of our Lives airs weekdays on NBC.
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019