Days of our Lives spoilers for the Monday August 27, 2018 episode of the NBC sudser promise a gigantic boatload of epic life and death drama is headed Salem’s way!
Sami (Alison Sweeney) shoots Marlena (Deidre Hall). We know that they’ve had their differences over the years, but this may be the last straw for long suffering Marlena—if she lives!
The tears will flow freely as Doc’s family and friends gather at the hospital to sit vigil. She is in danger, with no guarantee that doctors can save her life. Is this really how we wanted Jarlena’s long-awaited nuptials to end?
Meanwhile, Sami gets news (again) that E.J. isn’t dead after all. Will she stay with Marlena or run off into the sunset singing Blue Suede Shoes again?
WilSon just can’t seem to have a happily ever after! On Monday they share a steamy kiss, but can’t move beyond that as someone pours water on their heated moment. We’re beginning to wonder if Will (Chandler Massey) and Sonny (Freddie Smith) will ever reunite?
- Jarlena commercial is hysterical!
- Who else loves Linsey Godfrey?
- Do you like Robin Strasser, aka Dorian Lord, as Vivian Alamain?
Finally, Kristen (Stacy Haiduk) is juiced and on the loose. What is her next malicious move? Stay tuned and find out!
Be sure to return to Monsters and Critics for all the soap news you need to know, and sign up for our daily soaps spoilers email below!
Days of our Lives airs on weekdays on NBC.
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019