Days of our Lives spoilers for the Monday November 5 episode of NBC’s soap promise a ton of trouble is dredged up when a certain character gets a funny feeling. Or is it a funny character who gets a certain feeling?
What we can tell you is that fresh off the Halloween week frights, Susan (Stacy Haiduk) keeps up the party train with another odd premonition.
Last week she had a whopper of a revelation when she was certain that Rex (Kyle Lowder) and Sarah (Linsey Godfrey) were due for a little bundle of joy. Well, she was half right. In fact she accurately guessed that Rex is Baby Bon Bon’s real father.
This will throw all kinds of kinks into Rex and Sarah’s relationship. He had a one night stand that he forgot to mention with Mimi (Farah Fath), something that Sarah considers a no-no faux pas. But, is it a deal breaker?!
- Jarlena commercial is hysterical!
- Who else loves Linsey Godfrey?
- Do you like Robin Strasser, aka Dorian Lord, as Vivian Alamain?
Her next intuition has to do with her own son, E.J. What does Susan see in that brain of hers? Let’s just say that Sami (Alison Sweeney) will be floored when she hears the news.
But Sami has a shock of her own when she reads the DNA test results on the mystery patient. Keep in mind, this is the same place that knowingly uses budget, inaccurate DNA tests–just ask Lucas (Bryan Dattilo)!
Meanwhile Chloe (Nadia Bjorlin) crashes a happy event. Just as family and friends are dropping well-wishes to Rex and Sarah, Beautiful Blue Eyes pops up unannounced and drops a ja-dropping bombshell.
It’s so incredible and unbelievable that poor Sarah goes running out of the blingy party, leaving Rex gobsmacked. Is this the beginning of the end for these two? Tune in and find out!
Days of our Lives airs weekdays during the day on NBC.
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019