Days of our Lives spoilers for the Thursday November 15, 2018 episode of the NBC soap teases a major meltdown at the Brady pub as one lovely lady just can’t take it anymore, and there’s a sad goodbye in the works as one leading man takes his leave.
Sarah (Linsey Godfrey) was in town all of two minutes when her world went from great to goat. After being gone from Salem for a few years the vivacious lady returned to surprise her mom Maggie (Suzanne Rogers). But she had an even bigger secret, a fiancé in the person of Rex (Kyle Lowder).
Unfortunately for Sarah, Rex himself had an even bigger secret than hers, he was baby daddy to Mimi (Farah Fath). But, does it count as a secret if he didn’t know this particular truth?
Long story short, the whole twisted story came out while Sarah and Rex were celebrating their engagement with family and friends at a gala affair. Instead of the bash being about them and their love, Chloe (Nadia Bjorlin) dropped a major bombshell about Rex and Mimi being Baby Bon Bon’s biological parents.
Jaws dropped and Sarah screamed. She stomped out and ever since Rex has been trying to make amends. To no avail. On Thursday Sarah has a very public meltdown in Horton Square. She’s at the pub and begins to unravel. But who should be there to save the day? That knight in shining armor, aka former priest, the most noble Eric (Greg Vaughan). What will these two get up to in the coming days?
- What are your expectations for The Curse of Oak Island Season 8?
- Jarlena commercial is hysterical!
- Who else loves Linsey Godfrey?
Lucas (Bryan Dattilo) is also reeling from the fallout of the Baby Bon Ben reveal. With humiliation and sorrow his new friends, he departs Salem for brighter pastures. Before taking his leave he and Chloe have a heart to heart that you do not want to miss.
Days of our Lives airs on weekdays on NBC.
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019