Days of our Lives spoilers for the Thursday August 30, 2018 episode of the NBC soap tease that more than a few bombshells explode around town as a harlot is on the loose, a young dad goes missing, and one couple get the shock of their lives!
Jennifer (Melissa Reeves) is thisclose to spilling the tragic, sordid beans about what really happened with Nicole (Arianne Zucker). Will she or won’t she? After all, it isn’t the best time to stun everyone in town seeing as how their beloved matriarch has just been shot.
Brady (Eric Martsolf) is on everyone’s mind! Minx-like Kristen (Stacy Haiduk) can’t keep her mitts off of the tan and handsome single dad, but will she ever truly have his heart? Then Paul (Sean Christopher) spins his wheels trying to locate the MIA man; will he rescue him from the clutches of the crazed DiMera?
But the biggest shock of all is in store for legendary VIP’s Doug (Bill Hayes) and Julie (Susan Seaforth Hayes). What in the world is hiding in their club? Could it be the lifeless body of a master con artist gone missing? Perhaps a blast from the past? Whatever it is, it leaves this happily married soap couple agog! Tune in and find out what set their jaws dropping!
Be sure to return to Monsters and Critics for all the soap news you need to know, and sign up for our daily soaps spoilers email below!
- What are your expectations for The Curse of Oak Island Season 8?
- Jarlena commercial is hysterical!
- Who else loves Linsey Godfrey?
Days of our Lives airs on weekdays on NBC.
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019