The shockwaves surrounding the exit of Marci Miller from NBC soap opera Days of Our Lives continue to reverberate today even though no official confirmation has come from her camp.
Now insider information clarifies what apparently is taking place in Miller’s orbit. Today Soap Opera Digest is reporting that the talented actress has decided not to renew her contract and will tape her final scenes this month.
According to the site: “Marci has been planning this for a while … But it still came as a surprise to a lot of people at the studio.”
Miller has starred on DOOL since taking over from Kate Mansi in 2016, but hot on the heels of her exit is the rumor that Mansi herself will return to the role.
- Jarlena commercial is hysterical!
- Who else loves Linsey Godfrey?
- Do you like Robin Strasser, aka Dorian Lord, as Vivian Alamain?
First reported by Daytime Confidential, Mansi is indeed expected to pick up where she left off, and begin taping scenes this summer.
Mansi began on DOOL in 2011 and earned an Outstanding Supporting Actress Emmy in 2017 for her work.
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019