Young and the Restless fans have a major shock in store today when Victor Newman’s health records are exposed: has he been hiding a deadly truth about his fate from friends and family? Better yet, is the actor who portrays him really ok?
It’s easy to blur the line between truth and fiction, especially when we see beloved soap characters on our screens everyday year in and year out. Kudos to Eric for setting the record straight, at least about himself, ahead of today’s big reveal that Victor is worse off than he led everyone to believe:
“I have heard some comments about my “condition”! I’m an actor and when I’m in a storyline involving a fist fight and a tumble down the stairs and a subsequent COMA, I’m going to play the Consequences of that to the best of my ability! But I, ERIC BRAEDEN, am fullofpee&vinegar!!!”
His hilarious tweet certainly sets the record straight about Eric Braeden! But is Victor Newman as lucky? On that subject the actor and the show are a bit more tight-lipped.
Explosive spoilers reveal that whoever is blackmailing The Mustache exposes Victor’s medical records online leading to disastrous consequences!
- Are you sad about Celebrity Big Brother 2020 getting canceled?
- Why did Elena leave?
- What’s your favorite memory of Delia?
Not only is Victor about to have a coronary, Newman Enterprises clients immediately seek to sever ties believing he’s on the brink and not in charge. What’s the truth about Victor’s health? Is J.T. behind the catastrophic reveal? Tune in and find out!
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019