There’s good news for The Young and the Restless fans, two-time Daytime Emmy winner Hunter King is set to hit TV screens as Summer Newman on Monday, June 4. In a preview pic, Summer is glamorous as ever, even though she’s staring through a set of jailhouse bars!
— TVLine.com (@TVLine) May 23, 2018
TVLine is reporting that King will lead a double life for the foreseeable future, playing both Summer and Clementine in Life in Pieces, the series she began prior to leaving Y&R in 2016. CBS, home to Y&R as well Life in Pieces, recently renewed the primetime comedy so Hunter will be one very busy lady!
- Are you sad about Celebrity Big Brother 2020 getting canceled?
- Why did Elena leave?
- What’s your favorite memory of Delia?
And her return to Genoa City will keep mom Phyllis (Gina Tognoni) very busy as well, since the last time we saw troubled Summer she left to get herself together after a series of disastrous events, which included Kyle Abbott (Michael Mealor).
Kyle is definitely stirring up the muck now, so Summer may likely join forces with him and continue to flummox her mom, who’s currently in the weeds herself as an accessory to murder.
So fans, what in the world do you think Summer did to land herself in jail? Tell us what you think brings her back to Genoa City this time around!
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019