Days of our Lives spoilers for the Monday, May 14, 2018, episode of NBC’s long-running soap promise lots of heart-stopping, scary drama as bitter foes comes face to face on foreign soil.
Last week fans gasped as mortal enemies Xander (Paul Telfer) and Theresa (Jen Lilley) faced off in an epic Friday cliffhanger.
Monday Theresa learns her fate: is Xander there to end her life, or escort her to a new one? Will she ever see the love of her life, Brady (Eric Martsolf), again?
Chloe (Nadia Bjorlin) is also being held captive in Mexico with Theresa, and a heartbroken Lucas (Bryan Datillo) asks Paul (Sean Christopher) to help him find her.
Elsewhere Victor (John Aniston) attempts to make Brady forget about marrying Eve (Kassie DePaiva) with a persuasive temptation. Will he take the bait?
- Jarlena commercial is hysterical!
- Who else loves Linsey Godfrey?
- Do you like Robin Strasser, aka Dorian Lord, as Vivian Alamain?
Leo (Greg Rikaart) is shocked to find out his world has done a sudden 180.
On a happier note, this week two couples bliss out! Ciara (Victoria Konefal) and Tripp (Lucas Adams) get closer and Marlena (Deidre Hall) and John (Drake Hogestyn) make a major decision about their relationship.
Be sure to return to Monsters and Critics for all the soap news you need to know, and sign up for our daily Days of our Lives spoilers email below!
Days of our Lives airs weekdays during the day on NBC.
- The Curse of Oak Island: Team uncover 200-year-old shaft and learn of possible Spanish treasure on the island - 10th December 2019
- The Curse of Oak Island recap: Have the team finally discovered the entrance to the Money Pit? - 6th December 2019
- The Bold and the Beautiful: Does it matter that Sally doesn’t know Wyatt from Liam? - 3rd December 2019